Take the Middle Market Quiz
A company that has a yearly revenue between $10 million and $1 billion is considered a middle market company, however, 95% of them actually have less than $50 million in yearly revenue. Many of these companies, including yours, can benefit from making improvements to their accounting function. You can find out if you'll benefit by taking the quick test below. Simply answer "yes" or "no" to each question, and discover what your answers mean at the bottom of this page.
- Do you receive month-end financial reports by the 20th day of the following month, every month?
- Does the financial information you receive give you the month and year to date?
- Income Statement(s)
- Balance Sheet(s)
- Cash Flow Statement
- Does the financial information you receive provide comparisons to last year and budget?
- Does the financial information you receive include a commentary explaining why there were variances to budget and to prior year?
- Does the financial package you receive monthly includes a management letter to the executive team?
- Does the financial staff review monthly financial results with the executive team in a monthly meeting?
- Are the financial reports accurate and tell the complete financial story of results for the business?
- Do the financial reports provide an analysis of gross margin versus budget and prior year, and explain key changes?
- Do the financial reports track other key metrics such as your cash conversion cycle performance?
Now that you've been through the questions, think about your answers. If you answered “no” to two or more of the questions, you might benefit from making improvements to your accounting function.
Interested in making improvements to your accounting function? Call Kase Orion Today